This widget replaces the standard Blogroll widget, and adds the following features:
- API compatibility, so the widget matches the theme
- Respects options set in the Links Manager Admin Panel
This is a widget, and as such requires the widgets plugin from http://automattic.com/code/widgets
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag “Links List” widget to your sidebar where you would like it to appear
- Does this widget work with WordPress 2.1 and above?
No, the widget plugin contains an API compliant widget for wordpress 2.1 and above.
- The WordPress standard widget still doesn’t display my links the way I want, will WPW-Linkslist ever support 2.1?
Someday, when I have the free time
- What if i want my links to be something other than a list?
I’m working on that. see #2.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WPW-Linkslist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors