Cron Manager displays and manages any kind WordPress registered cron job.
From the main view you can see the list of registered cron jobs together and enable/disable them.
- Display all registered cron job
- Display the next run, hook name, schedule, count down and status
- Provides to real time execute
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the entire content of plugin archive to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress (deactivate and reactivate if you’re upgrading).
- Done. Enjoy.
What is WP Bones framework ?
See detail to WP Bones.
Contributors and Developers
“WPX Cron Manager Light” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- add reverse count down for late (thanks to @cantuaria )
- Several improvements
- improve UI
- improve security
- update framework
- Update framework
- Minor layout fix
- Updated core