Our WS Twitter Tweets Widget provides easy to add twitter recent tweets on your WordPress site.
To find your oauth access and consumer tokens
- You will need a Twitter account. If you don’t already have one, create an account.
- Go to https://dev.twitter.com and log-in.
- Click “My Applications” from the top right menu under your profile picture.
- Click the blue “Create a new application” button.
- Fill out the required information and create your application.
- When finished, click “Create my access token.”
- Easy Twitter Tweets Widget Plugin is very easy to setup and use.
- Upload the
ws-twitter-tweets-widgetfolder to the
- Activate the WS Twitter Tweets Widget plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the WS Twitter Tweets Widget by going to the
Appearance > Widgets
There are no FAQ just yet
Contributors and Developers
“WS Twitter Tweets Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.