Recent images in a Widget
Adds a very simple widget to show the recently added images of your blog as a list or galery of thumbnails.
You can choose to display any image of the library or only image that are actual post attachments.
Actual post attachments will have a link to the original post.
You can choose to display different images / galeries depending on pages based on original post tag and a custom field (meta).
You can then customize it with CSS if you like. It is possible to create galeries, featured posts, or visual recent posts lists.
Uses WordPress 2.8+ automatic thumbnail feature.
Drop me a line on my YD Recent Images plugin support site to report bugs, ask for specific feature or improvement, or just tell me how you’re using the plugin.
It’s still in an active development stage, with new features coming out on a regular basis.
- 0.1.0. Initial beta release of 2010/10/25
- 0.1.1. Minor bugfixes & framework upgrade of 2010/10/26
- 0.2.0. Option to select only attached images & framework upgrade 2010/11/24
- 0.2.1. Options to choose number of images to display and select images with a specific tag
Did you like it?
Drop me a line on http://www.yann.com/en/wp-plugins/yd-recent-images
And… please rate this plugin –>
WordPress automatic installation is fully supported and recommended.
- Where should I ask questions?
I will answer only on that page so that all users can benefit from the answer.
So please come back to see the answer or subscribe to that page’s post comments.
- Puis-je poser des questions et avoir des docs en français ?
Oui, l’auteur est français.
(“but alors… you are French?”)
- What is your e-mail address?
It is mentioned in the comments at the top of the main plugin file. However, please prefer comments on the plugin page (as indicated above) for all non-private matters.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“YD Recent Images” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release
- Minor bugfixes & framework upgrade of 2010/10/26
- Option to select only attached images
- Framework upgrade
- Released on 2010/11/24
- Option to choose number of images to display
- Option to select images with a specific tag
- Specific tag-based selection (using custom meta field)