This is a free add-on for the FacetWP plugin (https://facetwp.com/). It adds a new facet type called “Yearly Archive” which can display a list of years with an associated counter of published posts.
- Download and extract the plugin;
- Upload the
yearly-archive-facetwpfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Counter is bigger than displayed posts
This is because your FacetWP plugin is indexing both posts, pages or some other Custom Post Type. You should use the “facetwp_query_args” WordPress filter to make it index only the post types you prefer.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Yearly Archive FacetWP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added compatibility support for WordPress 5.2
- Added compatibility support for WordPress 5.1.0
- Added support for the hooks library on FacetWP versions < 3.2.11
- Fix notices when trying to access undefined array keys
- Fix broken facet settings
- Added default class to allow for custom styling
- Updated hooks library reference to FWP.hooks as per new changes in WP 5.0 release.
- Fixed wrong array ‘count’ key reference when debug mode is enabled.
- Minor fixes.
- Fixed wrong filter registration.
- Initial commit