Yet Another Weather Plugin (Yawp) allows you to retrive weather information from openweathermap to your website
- Unpack .zip to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enable plugins widget through ‘Widgets’ menu in WordPress or via [yawpdisplay] shortcode
- So how do I run this thing?
There are two ways to run the plugin.
- Through “Widget” menu under “Appearance” settings.
- Manually, using shortcode [yawpdisplay]. The shortcode can be embedded anywhere on a page.
- Can I use custom icon set?
Yes you can. Unpack your icon set to plugins->yet-another-weather-plugin->images and rename your icons to match the name of the current icon for corresponding weather type. Note: your icons must have .png extension.
- I found a bug. What do i do?
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to help you out. Note: please include in the email your WordPress version, Yawp version and whether or not it works with WordPress standard theme Twenty Twelve. It will solve your issue much quicker.
Contributors and Developers
“Yet Another Weather Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Donate button added to the Settings page.
JS city searching script minimized. (Slight performance improvement)
“Edit city display name” has been moved to Appearance settings.
Settings page reorganized and improved.
Current city openweathermap id is now visible in the settings page.
Can now edit widget’s style from the settings page.
Screenshots added to plugin’s WordPress page.