With this plugin, Yahoo Messenger users can put a nice, fully customized image button that shows whether they’re online or not on their blog.
- Download the archive file and decompress it. I can see that you’ve done this
- Upload the whole folder named
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Configure this plugin through the
YM Statusmenu below the
- Put the button anywhere you like in your theme files by adding this PHP function: . It’s up to you where you want to put it, but people usually prefer the sidebar.
- What should I do in the configuration page
I’ve provided further information about configuring the plugin in my blog: ‘http://www.hudatoriq.web.id/wp-hacks/ym-online-status’.
- How do I use my custom images as YM status button
It’s simple. Create a pair of images (online and offline button), Upload those images into
/wp-content/plugins/ym-online-status/images/. See about the rules of naming the images at the plugin page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Yahoo Messenger Online Status” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Yahoo Messenger Online Status” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.