Do you create or curate YouTube videos? Now turn your website with YouTube links into an engagement platform.
Show your videos and playlists on your own website.
Just enter your YouTube username or channel ID, click Check, Save and copy paste the shortcode – doesn’t even take a minute.
What it displays :
- All uploaded videos.
- Playlists (lists videos from that playlist on click).
- Total videos and views.
- Single videos.
- All of above are optional. You can choose what to display.
- Built-in GDPR overlay
PRO version can display :
- Videos from a playlist.
- Videos from a search term.
- Custom playlists (by entering video ids).
- Easy visual builder with live preview which generates shortcode that looks like
- Play video in Lightbox or Inline.
- 7 video thumb styles.
- RTL support.
- Beautifully responsive.
- Font icons.
- Feature suggestions are implemented quickly.
- Smooooth transitions.
- Shortcode works in page, posts or custom fields.
- Loads files only if shortcode is present.
- Quick translation form for UI terms (Videos, Playlists, Loading… etc.).
- Translation ready.
- Autoplay option.
- Easy shortcode instructions in post editor.
- Cache system for fast loading.
Much more features are available in PRO version
Don’t let visitors leave your site for YouTube.
Support : We’ll respond to your issue within 2-18 hours.
Write to us at support [at] plugin.builders. Please also include a link to your page with YourChannel shortcode if it’s online.
Note : This plugin cannot list unlisted / private videos/playlists.
Upload YourChannel folder to your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Go to Settings > YourChannel.
Fill in the inputs with your API key, (we’ve left our API key for you to get started, but you should get your own) YouTube username and some other preferences.
Put the shortcode generated anywhere in your posts. (Also supports custom fields.)
Contributors and Developers
“YourChannel: Everything you want in a YouTube plugin.” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“YourChannel: Everything you want in a YouTube plugin.” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “YourChannel: Everything you want in a YouTube plugin.” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Escaped error message output.
- Fixed permission bug.
- Added alt text to images.
- Fixed issue that showed black bars around certain-sized thumbs.
- Fixed an issue with thumb widths on some screen sizes.
- Added an overlay over player to ask for cookie consent.
- Fixed the referer error in YouTube API calls.
- Fixed the banner image error issue. Now image is replaced by the YouTube black color.
- Fixed an issue related to videos not being refreshed.
- Created a backup cache function so YourChannel can still show older videos if API Key (created at Google) stops working for crossing daily quota limits etc.
- Fixed a layout bug in Playlists tab.
- Fixed a layout bug in Playlists tab.
- Added shortcode instructions on YourChannel page.
- Minor updates for latest WordPress release.
- Fixed bugs that caused conflict with some page builder and SEO plugins.
- Added button to refresh cache.
- Implemented cache system to load faster and make less YouTube API calls.
- Improved grid layout – no ugly margins.
- Blacklist videos.
- Improved Prev / Next pagination.
- Specify grid column numbers.
- Choose default tab: Videos, Playlists or Search.
- ** Licensing system: Please update the plugin to receive future updates. **
More iOS issues fixed, and made compatible with new WP release.
Fixed playback issues on iOS devices.
Playlists are optional.
If playlists not shown, menu’ll also be hidden.
Default colors accents is now Black & White.
Now also accepts Channel ID.