YouTube Playlist show the list of videos of a given YouTube’s playlist ID.
You can choose to use it by widget or by a shortcode. There is an example if you whant to do it by the secon option:
[youtube_playlist id=”PL335DD2E2EE782021″ maxResults=”2″ thumb_size=”small” class=”youtube_playlist”]
The parameters are all optional:
* id: is the playlist’s ID, you can put it in either starting by PL or not, it has a default value, but is interesting you put yours :P.
* maxResults: the maximum number of videos to show, by default “2”.
* thumb_size: you can show the thumbnail “small” or “big”, by default “small”.
* class: you can change the class of the list by one who is better for you (in case you need it), by default “youtube_playlist”.
Upload the plugin to your blog, Activate it and put the widget or the shortcode.
- Does it support Youtube’s channels?
No, it doesn’t, it only support Youtube’s playlists.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Youtube Playlist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Youtube Playlist” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin created :).