This plugin is useful for developers that have used certain custom plugins for client and want to prevent client from accidentally disabling or even deleting a plugin that’s cogent to the website. It also uses Datatables to enhance the plugins table.
- Under Settings, you’ll see
ZacWP Plugin settings
- Select the plugins to hide
- Select the extra columns you wish to show in the plugins table
- Extra plugin columns include: plugin size, plugin install date, plugin last modified date, plugin size, plugin number of files, activation date, deactivation date
- Allows you to hide certain plugins from the plugin list.
- Allows you to add extra columns to the plugins list e.g plugin size, last modified time, number of files, etc.
- Allow for filtering and sorting of the plugins list based on the current table data
- You can also download the plugins list (pdf, excel, csv etc) or simply print
- Upload the entire
zacwp-plugins-extended-hide-order-sortfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
I can’t find the plugins hide settings menu again
This happens if you select yes in the
ZacWP Plugin Hideoption. You can access the settings page by navigating to
Can I customize this plugin
This plugin is open-source, as such, you can customise as you want as long as you know what you’re doing.
I want some other features added to this plugin
You can request for custom features by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“ZacWP Plugins Extended: Hide, Order & Sort” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Stable release