zeStatix is counter clicks for the specified HTML elements.
Click tracking is easy, you just need to select an element on the site page.
- No additional servers are used;
- No cookies used;
- On the site page, you can select any elements for tracking click.
Clicks statistics are based on
- Number of times the element is shown;
- Number of clicks on element;
- Сlick time;
- User country;
- IP address of the user;
- User device;
- User monitor width;
- User browser width.
Why tracking click statistics
- Proper design for page;
- Web analytics.
Additional settings for click statistics
- “TRACK ON” – site pages are assigned that will track click statistics;
- “BROWSER WIDTH” – sets the browser window width for click tracking.
- Add the unpacked version to the WordPress plugin directory.
- Install zeStatics plugin in WordPress admin panel.
- After installing the plugin, run the plugin settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“zeStatix” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Optimizing DataBase queries.
Added new statistics parameters;
Element selection changed;
Added navigation button for quick navigation.
New tracking statistics options:
– Number of times the element has been loaded on the page;
– The number of pages on which the element was loaded;
– The number of unique users for whom the element was loaded.
– Improved “Select Element” method;
– For «details statistics», a new parameter – screen width and browser width.
– Improved tracking method.
– Uploaded to the WordPress plugin repository.