What Can This Plugin Do?
- Cross browser compatibility
- Responsive design (will work on any device and screen size)
- You can specify title and link along with your website slogan and link.
This plugin does one thing and one thing only, to keep it small yet fully functional.
About the Shortcode:
There are 7 parameters total that you can use with this shortcode. The ID being the only one that’s absolutely required.
List of parameters:
[zia3_rw id=”333″ font_family=”My Font Name” font_size=”font_size” pos_top=”Position from top of screen” pos_left=”Position from left of screen” rw_height=”Rotating words container height” rw_width=”Rotating words container width”]
NOTE FOR THEME DEVELOPERS: This plugin makes use of both wp_head() and wp_footer() so if your theme is missing either you may experience issues using this plugin.
- Upload the plugin zip file to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the shortcode [zia3_rw id=”xxx”]
- Customize the slideshow using the parameters explained in screenshot #4
Using the Shortcode
After you’ve added your rotating words and generated a shortcode you just need to copy the shortcode and paste it into the content of any page or post you want the opening sequence to show up on. If you want it to show up on every page you’ll have to add some code to the header.php file in your theme. See the codex’s do_shortcode article for more information on the matter.
See screenshot #3 for a description of the shortcode parameters.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Zia3 Rotating Words” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0 Added link and slogan color support.
- 1.0 Initial Release