This plugin brings video player and recorder (including screen recording) to bbPress forum/community by utilizing the powerful and award winning Ziggeo for video.
Please note that you need to install and setup Ziggeo plugin first. This plugin is offered as an extension of the same.
Who is this for?
Do you run a trendy forum?
Do you provide support on your forum?
Are you looking to make it easy to share and create video guides?
Is your community set around video?
Want to be part of the video revolution?
If any of the above was yes, you want this plugin!
Makes it super easy to make your forum all around video. It is also very simple to make it possible for your support forum to make things end-user friendly. Most issues are best seen and described by creating a screen recording. With this plugin you will be able to do just that, and so much more.
- Upload plugin zip file to your plugins directory. Usually that would be to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That is it or
- Use the Plugins Add new section to find the plugin and install
How does it work?
The plugin combines and extends the reach of Ziggeo plugin to your bbPress forum. In old ages people would share the links to their videos on various platforms. Often videos get removed, or moved and you end up with different or missing content. With Ziggeo powered recorders and player it is quick, simple and easy to add video to your bbPress forum. Plus it allows you to keep in control of your content.
By installing this plugin it offers you few options that allow you to set up how Ziggeo core plugin is used on your bbPress plugin pages.
Where does integration happen?
This plugin allows you to pick where the plugin will be integrated to. By default you will allow all community members that see the form to also be able to add the videos into their replies. It is quick and simple and there are many options. From screen recording, video and just audio.
All you have to do is to set and enjoy it 🙂
Which bbPress plugins does it support?
We made this in a way that should make it possible to just install and have it work in other bbPress plugins as well. Of course depending on how that plugin works.
If you want to have it supprot some specific plugin, or you know it supports, let us know.
Want to add support to some other bbPress plugin yourself? Would be happy to hear about it. Please do let us know using one of the methods mentioned in the How can I get some support section bellow.
How can I get some support
We provide active support to all that have any questions or need any assistance with our plugin or our service.
To submit your questions simply go to our Help Center. Alternatively just send us an email to email@example.com.
I have an idea or suggestion
Please go to our WordPress forum and add your suggestion within it. This allows everyone to see and vote on it and us to determine what should be next.
Contributors and Developers
“Ziggeo Video for bbPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Support: Added support for Medium editor used by the BuddyBoss with bbPress.
- Fix: bbPress is now respecting the integrations template that you set in setting. It is also properly processing different types of parameters found in the template code.
- Improvement: Plugin will now look for the global integrations recorder and use its parameter to create its recorder
- Improvement: Made Dashboard page creation for settings only work if the Ziggeo core plugin is installed with newer version supporting the call, helping avoid hidden error if it is not.
- Improvement: Added a check if core plugin is installed and available. If not, instead of silent fail, show warning.
- Utilizing new way to add the link for plugin settings.
- Also includes support for Addons page in Ziggeo core plugin
- Better handling of initial option values and their use later on.