Dolphy provides you with a clean frontend user registration and login page. The plugin is lightweight and extendible.
The registration and login pages are 100% mobile responsive and optimized to display on any devices.
Major features of Dolphy include:
- Simple, Clean and Beautiful Login page
- Awesome Registration (Signup) page
- Admin approval option for registration
- Displays site’s custom logo on login and registration pages
- Customize login and registration pages
- Login security
You can install the plugin in 3 easy steps:
- Upload the Dolphy plugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/dolphydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
…and you’re done.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Dolphy” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Dolphy” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Admin settings made resposive
- Optimized database prefix for speed
- Fixed network-activated database prefix
- Minor fixes
- Fixed installation error
- Added “remember device for 30 days” to 2FA
- Fixed Custom logo on login page.
- Disabled WordPress’ default login page.
- Fixed error requiring vendor script.
- Added Two-Factor Authentication.
- Fixed Signup and Login button not working bug.
- Added Admin settings page for customizing Access (Login and Sign Up) pages
- Redirect logged in user to admin
- Fixed Signup email validation