Okay, so you’ve written an awesome doc, created a killer presentation, made some nifty calculations in a spreadsheet or made a fillable form on Google Docs.
Now, you want to embed that Google Doc into a blog post. What to do?
Use this plugin!
Simply enter in the Google Docs shortcode into your blog post and presto, the doc should embed into your blog post!
To view a tutorial on how to use the shortcode, read this.
- Download, install and activate this plugin.
- To view a tutorial on how to use the shortcode, read this.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Google Docs Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add support for Shortcake
- Add support for public link sharing URLs (“Anyone can view the link” and “Public on the web” links)
- Add support to embed audio files (must use a public link sharing URL). This uses your browser’s HTML5 audio player.
- Add support to embed any file from Google Drive (must use a public link sharing URL). This uses Google’s preview embed viewer.
- Add support for latest Sheets format.
- Add support for Slides widescreen preset sizes.
- Add support for latest Forms format.
- Initial version.