A fix for mixed content on secure sites, as all links and references to local content are converted to HTTPS.
Can redirect all requests for HTTP to HTTPS.
Also works for the administration area!
- Makes every Plugin compatible with https
- Fixes Google Fonts issues
- Can redirect to secure (https) site
The Plugin does not force https on external links. This might be added later, but this plugin cannot determine if the remote site can handle HTTPS requests or not..
Other Cache Plugin:
Please purge/clear cache for the changes to take effect!
https-forcefolder to your
- Activate the plugin from Admin > Plugins menu
- Go to Admin > Settings > General
- Enable replacing insecure elements and/or redirect to secure site
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“HTTPS force” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “HTTPS force” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added settings to WordPress general tab, to enable replacing insecure elements and/or redirecting
- In doing so, minimum required version is now WP 2.7.0
- Important for those updating: Default value for both settings is DISABLED. You need to enable in Admin > Settings > General
- Tested and confirmed compatible with WP 5.0.3
- Added check if requested page is an administrative interface page for certain pattern
- Tested and confirmed compatible with WP 4.9.7
- Tested and confirmed compatible with WP 4.9.1
- Initial release