Fixes images that load under HTTP instead of HTTPS on a web page that is protected via SSL.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/https-image-fixerdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->HTTPS Image Fixer screen run the Image Fixer.
- Deactivate and uninstall plugin if desired.
- If I uninstall the HTTPS Image Fixer, will my images still be fixed?
Yep! The purpose of this plugin is to just fix the issue, then you can uninstall it and move on with your life.
- Is there anything else I need to check in WordPress?
Under “Settings”->”General”, make sure the “WordPress Address (URL)” and “Site Address (URL)” fields reflect the HTTPS version of your site.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“HTTPS Image Fixer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “HTTPS Image Fixer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update notes and copyright year.
- Initial release.