Master IDs plugin offers an easy way to find any post type ID. You just need to choose the post type wanted (page, post or any custom post type) and you will see all posts related, with the their respectives Titles and IDs, in a dropdown list.
Master IDs is also great for showing how many posts you have under each Post Type.
- Upload file to the
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- Go to “admin panel” -> “settings” -> “Master IDs”
- Check the box with the post type wanted
- See all posts related, with their respectives titles and IDs, in a dropdown list.
- See also how many posts you have under each Post Type.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Master IDs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Master IDs” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version.