Please provide any feedback at http://anetech.eu/power-code-editor/
At this time, the following browsers are supported:
* Firefox 1.5 or higher
* Internet Explorer 6 or higher
* Safari 3 or higher
* Opera 9.52 or higher
Licensed under the GNU GPL v2.
Uses the excellent CodeMirror JS library :
You can install it automatically in WordPress, by going in Plugins -> Add New, searching for Power Code Editor and clicking Install and then Install Now.
And here is how to install it manually :
1. Extract the zip file power-code-editor-X.zip
2. Upload folder ‘power-code-editor’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Power Code Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.2 – 2010-03-04
- Improved syntax parsing engine (CodeMirror 0.66)
1.1 – 2009-12-19
- small fixes
1.0 – 2009-12-03
- initial release