Shortcode Simplex it’s a lightweight Shortcode plugin creator, permit all WP Admins to define new shortcode ( single or enclosed one ) to any kind of purpose. With it’s minimal human readable and
intuitive interface you can create and manage all your Shortcode.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Result name will be: ‘./wp-content/plugins/shortcode_simplex/’
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Click on the Shortcode Spx menu to create and edit your Shortcode
- How can I create a shortcode ?
Click on the Shortcode Spx menu. On the admin page, click on [Create New] : a form will be prompted asking for the shortcode caller name, some notes to remember what this shortcode do, a text area where to write or paste the code you like to print with this shortcode
- How can I edit a shortcode ?
Click on the Shortcode Spx menu. On the admin page a list of the user created shortcode is shown. Click on the [Edit] button to edit the relative shortcode and make change into the form
- How can I delete a shortcode ?
Click on the Shortcode Spx menu. On the admin page a list of the user created shortcode is shown. Click on the [Delete] button to permanently delete the relative shortcode. Once deleted the shortcode can’t be recovered
- I have saved several shortcode, but nothing is shown on the topic/page
Check on the Plugin page if Shortcode Simplex is active. If not, active now
- I have created a shortcode with PHP code inside, but is not working
Shortcode Simplex does not parse PHP code, WordPress handle it as text. Your code will be inside the page source, as commented text. Ex.
- I would like to show more then 10 shortcode per page. How can I change it?
To change the number of shortcode shown in the admin page edit the define( ‘SCSMG_VAR_MAX_RES’,10); inside the shortcode_simplex_utility.php file. Instead of 10 place the number of elements you prefer
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Shortcode Simplex” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release
- Added Translation structure and it_IT, en_US, en_GB