Turn a WordPress category, tag and archive page into a slideshow.
If you want to create a blog that serves mostly as a presentation tool
this plugin is for you.
Why would you want that? Well maybe you want people to be able to comment on the slides that you present
or be able to export the slides as RSS, embed them somewhere else. The possibilities are endless :P.
- Upload slideshow-press.zip to the /wp-content/plugins/
- Unzip into its own folder /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress by clicking “SlideShow Press”
- Go to your Settings Panel and open the “Slideshow” submenu. /wp-admin/options-general.php?page=SlideShowPress.php
- How do I view the slideshow
Enable the plugin go to a archive page and add ?slideshow to the end of the url
Also you should be able to see in your at the bottom of the page a link to the slideshow.
This link will only appear if you have in the footer of your WordPress theme.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“SlideShow Press” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors