This plugin identifies if a visitor is using Internet Explorer 6 (or older) and suggests to upgrade to a recent version or to install another web browser.
If you have WP Super Cache or some other cache plugin installed it’s very possible that Stop IE6 will not work properly. I’ll try to fix that ASAP.
Please take a few seconds of your time and rate this plugin. Thank you!
- Upload the folder ‘stop-ie6’ to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it! Enjoy!
- How do I configure the plugin?
- There is nothing to setup. Just activate the plugin in the ‘Plugins’ menu.
- Can i create my own error page?
- Yes. Just edit the ‘errorPage.php’ file.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Stop IE6” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Stop IE6” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Supports WordPress 3.0
- Updated error page text (Thanks theorboman!)