A plugin that shows how many words the content in your articles or pages consists of and the number of unique words (stopwords).
It makes a simple but functional analysis of your articles. It calculates words, such as the number of words and characters in your sentences. Calculates the longest and shortest word count for each post and gives an average value.
You can also see the articles of your authors in a table.
Languages we support to find unique stopwords in your posts.
* Dutch; Flemish
* Spanish; Castilian
* Greek, Modern (1453-)
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You should perform the first analysis by clicking Word C&A from the left menu.
- In the form that appears, you must select the language of your web page.
- Click the Calculate button and wait for it to calculate. This period may be shorter or longer depending on your total writing.
- When the calculation is finished, the page will be refreshed and you can see the analysis tables.
- You can do this again by going to the Recalculate page.
Does the plugin count words correctly?
If there are not many different special characters in your text, it counts 95% correctly. If you think it is wrong, you can contact us.
Does it work other than the specified languages?
It will only do word count, but it may not work correctly.
You can learn more from this source. StopWords Wiki
Contributors and Developers
“Word Count Analysis” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- Error Fix.
- Topic post date added.
- Added calculation function when new article is added.
- Error Fix.
- Added total statistics to the Dashboard.
- Fixed the error in the authors table.
- The function that calculates when adding or updating new text has been updated.
- Tag update
- Plugin version written to database.
- Fix: Plugin version written to database.