WPSimpleInsert is a plugin to insert custom code in your blog posts. It includes options to either add the code above
or below post content.
- Ability to add custom code above or below post content.
- Options to hide the code from certain pages like the home page and category and archives pages.
To install the plugin, follow these steps:
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WP Simple Insert” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added options to hide from category and archive pages
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Minor release, tested with compatibility with WordPress 3.1
- Added UI improvements to settings page
- Selective enable or disable of before/after content
- Added option to not display content on home page
- Improved description of options in settings page
- Initial release.