WordPress Contact Form Builder Plugin
We believe that you shouldn’t have to hire a developer to create a WordPress contact form. That’s why we built WPForms, a drag & drop WordPress form builder that’s EASY and POWERFUL.
WPForms allow you to create beautiful contact forms, subscription forms, payment forms, and other type of forms for your site in minutes, not hours!
At WPForms, user experience is our #1 priority. Our pre-built form templates and workflows make WPForms the most beginner friendly contact form plugin in the market.
WPForms is a 100% mobile responsive contact form solution, so your contact forms will always look great on all devices (mobile, tablet, laptop, and desktop).
WPForms’ contact forms are also highly optimized for web and server performance because we understand the importance of speed when it comes to SEO and conversion. We can honestly say that WPForms is one of the fastest WordPress contact form builder plugins in the market.
This plugin is the lite version of the WPForms Pro plugin that comes with all the contact form features you will ever need including email subscription forms, multi-page contact forms, file uploads, conditional logic, payment integrations, form templates, and tons more. Click here to purchase the best premium WordPress contact form plugin now!
We took the pain out of creating contact forms and made it easy. Here’s why smart business owners, designers, and developers love WPForms, and you will too!
Drag & Drop Contact Form Builder
We were tired of the bloated and buggy contact form builder plugins. That’s why we built WPForms to adapt to your workflow and allow you to create custom contact forms in minutes. By using our easy to use drag and drop online form builder, you can easy add custom form fields, rearrange them, and basically create a complete contact form in 5 minutes or less.
But don’t just take our word. See what one of the WordPress experts are saying:
WPForms is by far the easiest form plugin to use. My clients love WPForms and it’s one of the few plugins they can use without any training. As a developer I appreciate how fast, modern, clean and extensible it is.
Bill Erickson – Expert WordPress Consultant
Pre-built Form Templates
Building contact forms in WordPress can be time consuming. Why?
Because every other WordPress contact form builder plugin requires you to build your contact form from scratch. The truth is it’s often not necessary to create a contact form completely from scratch unless you really want to.
Whether you’re looking to create a simple contact form, request a quote form, donation form, payment order form, or a subscription form, we have a form template for you inside our contact form builder.
WPForms comes with pre-built form templates to help you save time. You can add, remove, or re-arrange fields as necessary.
Mobile Ready, SEO Friendly and Optimized for Speed
WPForms’ contact forms are 100% responsive and mobile-friendly by default. We also optimized every query on the front-end and the back-end to ensure maximum speed – Yes, WPForms is one of the fastest WordPress contact form plugin.
You can embed your contact form on any page with optimized title and description. With the speed and proper formatting, WPForms is also one of the most SEO friendly contact form plugin.
All the Fields & Features that You Need to Succeed
From radio buttons to file uploads to multi-page contact forms, we have all the fields you need.
You can easily integrate your contact forms with an email marketing service or collect payments for bookings and orders. WPForms allows you to do it all.
The best part is, you can do it all without hiring a developer.
See what one business owner has to say about WPForms’ contact form:
As a business owner, time is my most valuable asset. WPForms allow me to create smart contact forms with just a few clicks. With their pre-built form templates and the drag & drop builder, I can create a new form that works in less than 2 minutes without writing a single line of code. Well worth the investment.
David Henzel – Co-founder of MaxCDN
Easy to Customize and Extend
You can easily customize your contact forms with our section dividers, HTML blocks, an custom CSS.
We also knew that our developer friends may want to extend contact forms further. That’s why WPForms come with tons of hooks and filters to create custom functionality.
Full WPForms Feature List
- Online Form Builder – Our powerful drag & drop contact form builder allows you to easily create WordPress contact forms and other online forms in just a few minutes without writing any code.
- 100% Responsive – Mobile Friendly contact forms
- Form Templates – Use our pre-built form templates to save time. Never start from scratch again.
- Spam Protection – WPForms utilizes smart CAPTCHA and Honeypot method to stop spam contact form submissions.
- Instant Form Notification – Quickly respond to incoming inquiries with our instant contact form notification system.
- Smart Form Confirmation – Show a custom success message, or redirect users to a custom thank you page.
- File Uploads – Collect files and media through your contact forms with File Uploads.
- Multi-Page Forms – Split long forms into multiple pages to improve user experience.
- MailChimp Forms – Create MailChimp newsletter signup forms in WordPress and connect with your contact form to grow your email list.
- AWeber Forms – Create AWeber newsletter signup forms in WordPress and connect with your contact form to grow your email list.
- Campaign Monitor Forms – Create Campaign Monitor newsletter signup forms in WordPress and connect with your contact form to grow your email list.
- GetResponse Forms – Create GetResponse newsletter signup forms in WordPress and connect with your contact form to grow your email list.
- PayPal Payment Forms – Create PayPal forms to easily collect payments, donations, and online orders.
- Stripe Forms – Easily collect payments, donations, and online orders with our Stripe addon.
- User Registration Forms – Create custom WordPress user registration form.
- Smart Conditional Logic – Show or hide fields and contact form sections based on user behavior.
- Geolocation – Display location information about your users.
- Custom Captchas – Create custom captchas for your contact form.
- Want us to add something else? Suggest a contact form feature and we’ll get it added!
After reading this feature list, you can probably imagine why WPForms is the best WordPress contact form plugin in the market.
Give WPForms a try.
Want to unlock more features? Upgrade to our Pro version.
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
- OptinMonster – Get More Email Subscribers
- Soliloquy – Best WordPress Slider Plugin
- Envira Gallery – Best WordPress Gallery Plugin
- MonsterInsights – Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress
WPForms is absolutely, positively the most beginner friendly WordPress contact form plugin on the market. It is both easy and powerful.
We took the pain out of creating online forms and made it easy. Check out all WPForms features.
Also, I’m the founder of WPBeginner, the largest WordPress resource site for beginners. It was a huge priority for me to make a WordPress contact form plugin that beginners can use without any training.
I feel that we have done that here. I hope you enjoy using WPForms.
- I’d like access to all features. How can I get them?
You can get access to more features, Addons and support by visiting the WPForms website and purchasing a support license. Purchasing a support license gets you access to the full version of WPForms, automatic updates and support, and depending on the level of support license, you can even get exclusive access to WPForms Addons!
- Who should use WPForms?
WPForms is perfect for business owners, bloggers, designers, developers, photographers, and basically everyone else. If you want to create a custom WordPress form, then you need to use WPForms.
- Do I need to have coding skills to use WPForms?
Absolutely not. You can create and manage forms without any coding knowledge. WPForms is the most beginner friendly contact form solution in the market.
- Is WPForms translation ready?
Yes, WPForms has full translation and localization support via the wpforms textdomain. All .mo and .po translation files should go into the languages folder in the base of the plugin. The same is true for every WPForms Addon as well.
Plugin Works Perfectly. Highly Recommended.
I am very happy with this plugin. Very easy to create fields and looks good! Thank You so much.
I loved that it allowed me to easily set rules to send contact forms to different email accounts depending on the selected option of a select input field. Very easy to configure and customize.
It is very user friendly and does what it promises! I recommend it!
I just installed this contact form from WPForms but I’m enjoying them so far!
First time building a website, user friendly, only took a few days of research of what I wanted and putting it together.not bad for someone with limited knowledge and no experience in website design and building
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form by WPForms – Drag & Drop Form Builder for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Changed: Improved messaging on Entries page (Lite)
- Added: Option to disable activation welcome screen,
- Added: Constant Contact integration
- Changed: Don’t strip tags from plain text emails
- Fixed: Form builder logo URL double slash
- Fixed: Form builder embed code field not being selectable
- Fixed: Some browers allowing unexpected characters inside number input fields
- Fixed: Issue with Dropdown field placeholder text
- Fixed: Other plugins loading conflicting scripts in form builder
- Added: reCAPTCHA improvements; reCAPTCHA now required if turned on
- Fixed: Date/Time Smart Tag not using WordPress time zone settings
- Fixed: Name field defaults not processing Smart Tags
- Added: Default value support in the email field
- Added: Various new hooks and filters for improved extendibility
- Fixed: Possible errors if web host had
- Added: New form class,
.inline-fields, to apply single line form layout
- Changed: All Smart Tags now available for Email Subject field in form notifications
- Fixed: Email addresses reporting as invalid of the domain contained capitalization
- Fixed: Author related Smart Tags not working in form notification fields
- Fixed: Typo on settings page related to Carbon Copy
- Fixed: PHP 7.1 warning messages inside the form builder
- Fixed: Plugin name to correctly indicate Lite for Lite release
- Fixed: Error with 1.3.1 Lite release
- Added: Smart Tags for author ID, email, and name
- Added: Carbon Copy (CC) support for form notifications; enable in WPForms Settings
- Fixed: Field duplication issues
- Fixed: TinyMCE “Add Form” button not opening modal with dynamic TinyMCE instances
- Fixed: Email formatting issues when using plain text formatting
- Fixed: Number field validation tripping when number submitted is zero
- Fixed: reCAPTCHA validation passing when reCAPTCHA left blank
- Fixed: Dropdown field size not reflecting in builder
- Added: Email field confirmantion
- Added: Support for Visual Composer
- Added: Field class to force elements to full-width on mobile devices,
- Changed: Placeholders are added/updated in real-time for Dropdown fields in the form builder
- Changed: Add empty value to select element placeholders when displaying form for better markup validation
- Fixed: Multiple instances of reCAPTCHA on a page not correctly loading
- Fixed: Field choice defaults not restoring in form builder
- Fixed: Field alignment issues in the form builder when dragging field more than once
- Fixed: PHP fatal erroring if form notification email address provided is not valid upon sending
- Fixed: Compatibility issuses when network activated on a Multisite install